Thursday, February 20, 2014

'Vegetables Kut Teh'


I love taking Chic Kut Teh since I was young because I enjoy tasting the herbal soup. I can finish the whole pot
or a claypot of the soup given to me. Haha...I used to dine Veges Kut Teh at Jalan Imbi, KL with my good friend
Linda. I don't take pork so we both ordered our own claypot of Bak Kut Teh for her and Veges Kut Teh for me. In
fact he knew my order so well, he would repeat my order again just to confirm the ingredients I wanted correctly. 
Everywhere I go for Bak Kut Teh, I order veges and mushroom only and 'Bak' I gave
to Rambo. But recently, Rambo went for Vegan meals so we skipped the pork dish.
During CNY, Rambo's good buddies including the wives asked us about cooking
vegetables dishes as they ran out of ideas what to cook at home and I told them this.

Ladies finger is one of my favourite veges I usually order as it's packed with many amazing health benefits,
including safe for gastric 'Wai Sik Queen' of me. It's yummy and easy to cook with many nutrition benefits inside.
I advise them to take more veges, spare the animal killings but 'Chui Yuen'(let nature take its course) is the best
way to cultivate doing good deeds by taking healthy meals even for Vegans like Rambo and KH, and they agreed.

This is the only mushroom available at Pao Xiang Bak Kut Teh but I like all kinds/types of mushrooms like Enoki,
Shitake or Oyster mushroom added inside. The yummy soup usually fulfilled great satisfaction of a delicious dinner
for me as sipping the nutritious soup sip by sip is consider an enjoyment of eating good food also. Dining in Malaysia
is obviously a food paradise to me because they usually fulfilled my wishes cooking the ingredients I like in my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment