Friday, February 15, 2013

'Bo Jin Facial Treatment' - Slimming Sanctuary



I went for the 'RM288 Bo Jin Facial Treatment' that I’ve won from Joey Yap’s Feng Shui seminar last January 2013 on a lovely Valentine’s Day. I like the hot Ginger Tea that’s been served to me at the reception. It’s not too strong, ‘ngam ngam hou’ (just right) taste to keep my body warm in that cold beauty centre at Gardens, just opposite the Ecoparadise Spa which I visit every month for my health and wellness.

After the consultation as usual, the beauty consultant like to condemn how bad my skin was so I would add on eye treatment, hydration serum lah etc. for additional charges. That’s why I don’t like to attend all the foc, complimentary or open house invitation they always invited me to come(although it's free) as I heard many stories from my family and friends, they got so fed-up and frustrated with them all the time they went for their facials. I totally understand their feelings about beauty spa centres.


It’s ok they’re doing their job to push us into signing up new packages, extra treatments and upgrade our treatments but they don’t have to push us to the extent by condemning us in this manner. Not only all of us the women hated it the way they push us too far and not because we cannot accept the truth, but we never like the way they're trying to manipulate us in their marketing strategy.

I always told them after the consultation, “Don’t push me into adding any extra services/treatments, just do your job and impress me like Bella Skin Centre(same group with Marie France Bodyline). They really gave me a fair, professional facial treatment and it's complimentary every time they invited me. In the end, I really signed up with them many times already because it’s totally worth my money although it’s not cheap but I’m willing to pay for the best.”


Wendy is my beauty therapist this time, although she’s only 19 years old but I like her gentle touch and she listen very well to my needs where I prefer a gentle touch on my face but harder touch on the shoulder massage. I gave her a CNY Angpow too and she was very happy wishing me good wishes ending with a ‘Gung Hei Fatt Choi’ wish too. I replied her welcome, I believe it’s ‘Yuen Fen’ that this time I signed up with SS and I’m satisfied with the new treatment esp.the whitening+hydrating mask they chose for me. The unique of this 'Bo Jin Treatment' is the use of the crystals to flow better circulation of the face after the face massage and to strengthen the pores from opening due to ageing. 

They gave me many free gifts that I'm not very interested but I really like the treatment because of the Chamomile Mask from LaPour (France) that smells so refreshing, it actually refresh my smell sense to perfection. Slowly, the mask is turning into cooling sensation and reviving my skin to radiant skin. I love that kinda soothing pampering. It’s so natural, it's actually made from plants that can change colours based on seasons of the year. It can be darker in pink when it’s on summer season, light pink on Spring season or it can in crystal white colour if it’s in Winter time. 

So I 'La Ye'(terkena sudah) with SS this year just because I enjoy facial pampering every month for their massages. And she did mentioned to me, kindly give them a chance to make it right this time since every year I'm giving a new spa a chance to make money. I hope I made the right choice this time as I'm gonna share with all of you the reasons why I stop going to SS a few years back. Be patient ya, the fun part of Bust Treatment I had with them will roll you into non-stop laughters.

6 comments:

  1. I like this review of yours. I don't have good skin so i thought it was normal for them to comment in such a way. So....this is how they work eh ? Making us feel bad , stripping our confidence away.
    Hmph, the nerve of them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lin Lin. Yea, kinda fedup with their tactics sometime.Haha...but I never trust them and will never give them any chance to spoil my mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering about black skin, do you thing it will work? Please reply me with some answer, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miamimarketing, do you mean tanned in black skin? Tanned or fair skin doesn't really matter, as long you have healthy, no breakouts skin is good enough!

      Delete
  4. Great Articles!!! A lymphatic drainage is another effective procedure that stimulates the lymphatic system and helps drain the waste fluid build up from the cells of the body and procedures effectively, slimming treatment is usually reduced gradually through the body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. I used to go for slimming treatments in my 20's but then now I concentrate more on facial spa!

      Delete