Monday, February 11, 2013

DHC Collagen Beauty 7000 Review


RM129 per box (10 bottles)

My review:
Believe it or not, after 10 bottles of DHC Collagen Beauty 7000 my laughing line on my left side has lighten a bit, not so long and deep anymore compared to last December month although I hope it can be disappear like a magic. Haha…my  right side is still ok, no permanent laughing line yet. 

Good, keep it this way. No more deep, long laughing lines like before as I'm so lost at that time wondering why. In terms of radiant skin, I would say it helps to even up my skin tone as fair skin but not very radiant like a Snow White kinda radiant, glowing skin.

My reborn skin after 10 bottles of DHC Collagen drink.


The taste is ok for me. I can still drink the whole bottle easily as it’s sweet and sour, tasted like a fruit juice. It's easy to drink it directly from the bottle and it's better to drink it chilled from the fridge. Thank God there's no fishy smell and no medicine taste like other brands of collagen drink.

The price is reasonable if you can catch some promotion by Watsons Malaysia at RM199 for 2 boxes or 20% discounts for this fountain of youth. Check it out at this link if you’re interested to try out a new brand of collagen drink from Japan https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151693356669409&set=pb.311273939408.-2207520000.1360421469&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment