Monday, February 4, 2013

Caramel Cappuccino - Kuala Lumpur



The best cappuccino can be found in Kuala Lumpur, not only in Italy. In fact when I was in Italy, I only like the fresh-brewed Espresso the pretty Italian offered to me at Milan. I don't really enjoyed their cappuccino as the coffee beans they chose are so so grade only but the famous 'Italian illy brand', they chose high grade of coffee beans that made a good cup of cappuccino. That's how I would enjoy my fresh aroma coffee everyday.

Everytime I drive up to Genting Highlands and Bukit Tinggi Resort for Hi-Tea or weekend stay, I'm always looking forward to stop by here for a cup of Caramel Cappuccino. Not forgetting one of the best Nasi Lemak in town. Sometime I even bought 10-15 packets for my whole family as I, myself usually 'bolot' 2/3 packets of Nasi Lemak. Haha...that's how I got my high cholesterol level from all this. 


It used to cost only RM1.60 for this rich Caramel Cappuccino, the normal Cappuccino is only RM1.20 but today during my last visit there last 1st of February 2013, the price has gone up to RM2.20. Many years back, this machine was there when the USA Petrol Station Operator(I forgot the name liao) opened many new branches all over Malaysia esp. the KL and PJ area. I loved to visit their petrol station for food and drinks (just like the 7-Eleven Big Gulp with more flavours+colours).

Besides the famous hotdog section where they provide many complimentary (all foc, they only charge the reasonable sausage price) veges, they also gave out many choices of sauces like the original American-styled. And there were many types of sausages like the Jumbo Sausage(really big and long sausage), cocktails and the normal size sausage. Really spoilt for choices back then, kinda misss those good times, great taste. 


Thank God, they still sell my favourite Nasi Lemak here although they had set up the American concept in their food and beverage section. I ended up buying more food and drinks for a group of 10-20 people at one time or for a week's consumption.Haha...but I can finish it up in just 2 days for our Genting holiday trip.But those happy days were gone, past already and it was such a waste they closed down and changed to Shell Station (just before the Genting RM5 Toll).

But consider they left a lucky charm for me is that they still keep the coffee machine which made my favourite Caramel Cappuccino and still maintained the same decors with clean hygiene. And it's totally worth to pay that RM2.20 for a great coffee that's available in Malaysia. Like I always said to many others, the best food and drinks can always be found here in Malaysia. Malaysia is the food paradise place I dare to bet with people from around the world and I believe you will love this once you've tried this. I brought many of my loved ones to try this and they loved it too. Hmmm... such a bliss, try it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment