Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Exfolimate Face & Body Exfoliation Review



Designed in Australia, Exfolimate is going to be your new handy mate for instant exfoliation and pore clarification without the fuss of scrubs and loofahs(definitely not for me as I'm such a lazy lady to use this kinda stuffs just to beautify my skin) that only rub the surface of your skin without actually removing the problem.


The secret is Exfolimate’s innovative micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge. The micro-grooves gently lift and remove lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger, fresher skin. Introducing Exfolimate ™ - the ultimate tool to give you cleaner, fresher and smoother skin I would say!



Exfolimate is made to gently exfoliate the face and body and is precision designed for daily exfoliation and naturally skin clearing results. For face I may not see much obvious result of having smoother, clearer skin because most of the time, I have smooth skin with so much hardwork, time and money spent for my skincare, monthly facial and mask every now and then. 



It's only when I started to pamper my body using the Exfolimate last July then I can see the obvious result of having cleaner, smoother legs. It also managed to polish and removing those black dirts from my body. Usually I presumed that my neglected legs are clean enough because I took 2 times of long bath everyday using lovely shower gel, I didn't have smelly dirty legs as I wear clean socks all the time and I did some scrubbing during bath time from top head to toe, but I was totally wrong about it. 



That night when I was enjoying my long bath during my business trip in Penang only then I saw those black grime on the surface of the Body Exfolimate that managed to remove it from my legs effectively. I'm very lazy and scare of pain kinda lady, I scrub my legs very gently, carefully and just for awhile only, I can see those black dirts on it already. I wash it off, took a clean bath and pampering myself by enveloping my body with a good lotion before I sleep blissfully that night.


I find that both of my legs are clean and quite smooth too(without lotion every night). Try it to believe it. After all, they're offering RM70 for an introductory price for the time being. For more infos about Exfolimate or to purchase it, you can check it out at https://www.facebook.com/swit.trading?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

2 comments:

  1. huah... this kind of things also so high tech liaw. Good also can make our body smooth. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...True, I was so surprised and find it to be useful too. And it's affordable for everyone to enjoy cleaner and smoother skin!

      Delete