Monday, August 31, 2015

DAVINES, The Italian Haircare Spa Pampering Review



Founded in Parma, Italy in 1983 by the Bollati Family, Davines Group started as a research laboratory, producing high-end hair care products for renowned cosmetic companies worldwide. After a decade of honing their expertise, they began creating their own brand of Davines hair care products exclusively for salons, and in 1996 founded (comfort zone) skin care for premier spas.


“By Creating beauty sustainably, we encourage people to take care of themselves, of the environment in which they live & work, of the things they love.” Since the beginning, they’ve focused on crafting quality products that are scientifically engineered to work, and express our distinctive style and spirit.


More than two decades later, the Davines community spans over 75 countries, thousands of salons and hundreds upon hundreds of passionate hairdressers. Although they continue to grow, with headquarters in Parma, New York City, Paris, London and Mexico City, their roots are firmly planted in their beginnings as a family-owned research laboratory guided by the same desire for quality products with an authentic approach and timeless appeal.


It's great to meet Albee greeting me courteously at EIG Building that afternoon at the lobby. As I was early for my appointment at 2pm, she brings me for a short tour all around the Esthetics International Group from Aster Spring to Dermalogica brand, Clinelle and Davines itself. Check out Davines brand from their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/davines.malaysiaSipping some tea, I'm getting all ready to sneak a peek into Davines haircare brand eagerly that fateful afternoon. 


After an interesting introduction about Davines brand with its 'Sustainable Beauty' theme, Jollene started Step 1: Massage for me with relaxing sensory pleasure of using aroma essential oil on my hair scalp. Ooh La La, the spa massage was a heaven sent angel blessings to me as this Step 1 has somehow managed to relax my body, mind and soul to perfection already.


Step 2: Mud Mask using NaturalTech Depolluting Mud for scalp and hair. Spreading it evenly all over my hair scalp only, Jollene massage my head again firmly. After 15 minutes leaving the mud mask to work its magic on it, she started on Step 3: Depolluting Scrub Shampoo. This Revitalizing Shampoo treatment combines delicate surfactants natural origin of scrub particles to cleanse scalp and providing a protective action against free radicals.  


Step 4: Energizing Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that come as a double cleanser for dry scalp like me. It gently cleanse the hair, stimulating scalp micro-circulation and I feel so rejuvenating with the essential oil scent that smells amazingly delightful of fruity+plant scent for me. Step 5: Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner came in after that meaning to moisturise, act in final conditioning to protect the hair structure with a light head massage again. 


I wanted to fall asleep already after the double cleansing part plus the head massage at the wash tub area but then, Step 6: Nourishing Hair Royal Jelly Superactive treatment needs to be done before I can rest and relax to the max. This multi-active, remineralizing and vitaminic complex specially catered for dehydrated scalp is enriched with Royal Jelly, produced by the glands of young worker bees. 


The nourishing, moisturizing and soothing properties of Royal Jelly is rich in vitamins and essential amino acids provide enormous benefits for the scalp. Applying it drops by drops to section by section of my dehydrated scalp carefully, it's a soothing and calming treatment ideal for me or others who have sensitive scalps as well. 


This treatment is particularly to treat my dry scalp and the result can be seen here obviously with hydrated and clean scalp for sure. Before we started this hair and scalp spa treatment, Jollene told me I didn't have much problem with my hair or scalp, only having dry scalp problem. And so this Royal Jelly treatment somewhere, somehow succeed to treat the Queen Bee dry scalp problem successfully. Fantastic result, Yay!


Last but not least, the Step 7: All In One Milk Multi Benefit Beauty Treatment, a rich nourishing formulation suitable for all hair types. This leave in multi benefit spray treatment is enriched with roucou oil can helped to add shine, softness and silkiness to hair, gives body without weighing hair down and provides a longer-lasting hairstyle. 


Roucou Oil benefit is to prevent hair aging and giving strong anti-oxidant action. The other active ingredients are Provitamin B5 and Functional Amino Complex to help in-depth moisturizing for hair and protects the hair from heat damage. It smells heavenly divine and leaving my hair silky-smooth too. You can purchase their haircare products at all the Aster Spring nearest to you. 


Thanks to Albee for being so nice and generous to present me a gift set of Davines NaturalTech Haircare set for home use, besides inviting me to experience such a lovely hair and scalp spa pampering of my lifetime. In fact, I loved the overall professional spa treatment like Davines to maintain my hair and scalp crowning glory to stay healthily pretty for many years to come. 


As a finale of my review for this Davines Hair Spa Treatment, this is the proof of the healthy hair that I'm satisfied to show everyone. My hair didn't feel heavy at all but feeling airy, light and easy. Haha...And my hair is silky-smooth to touch now. I loved the divine scent of the haircare range so much, I never failed to pamper myself using it every night before I sleeps. Essential oils plays an important part of my daily beauty and vanity care, that's life to me!     

No comments:

Post a Comment