Thursday, August 20, 2015

Methode SWISS Revitalizing Aqua Pack Mask Review



This intense moisturising facial mask instantly revives skin marked by stress and fatigue. Thanks to its Moisture Detox Complex (MDC), which contains botanical ingredients with moisturising, regenerating and detoxifying properties to help skin restore its original barrier function and promote optimal vitality. I bought this lovely green set at RM50 only from SaSa Mitsui Outlet Park during my shopping trip there recently.


Directions To Use:
1. Cleanse the face thoroughly.
2. Gently spread the mask over your entire face.
3. Use fingertips to press it lightly onto your face, so that it fits closely to your face.
4. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then gently remove it. You can use it 1/2 times a week based on your skin concern needs.



After trying out the Revitalizing Aqua Pack Mask that night itself, I'm quite impressed with the end result of having hydrated and smooth skin. The essence of the mask didn't leave me feeling sticky at all but packed with total moisture for my dehydrated skin. I bought it at the 1st place because I fell in love with the lovely satin green pouch only. I've tried their Whitening set before cost RM289 if not mistaken a few years back, that comes with a white pouch as well. Haha...That's life, I have soft spot for all kinds of bags and pouches lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment