Sunday, May 15, 2016

MARY KAY MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System Review



To bring skin closer to exquisite clarity, Mary Kay has created MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System, a complete regimen to address a whole new level of luminosity benefits including translucency, brightness, purity, even-looking tone, and hydration. Formulated with edelweiss extract, algae extract, and vegetable amino acids, this proprietary blend of ingredients targets melanin†, which may help reduce the appearance of dark spots.



Designed for and tested on Asian skin, the MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System presents five products which are the Ultimate Serum, Foaming Cleanser, Freshener, Mask and Ultimate Cream – all providing immediate hydration and brightening benefits that retain over time. The products are suitable for dry, normal, combination or oily skin types and have been found to be gentle and non-irritating.


Brightening products are commonly perceived to be drying to the skin but the Mary Kay MelaCEP Plus+ Luminous System has been specifically developed to include products such as the Ultimate Cream that provides all-day moisturization when used day and night, as well as the Ultimate Serum that conditions skin without drying it out, so skin feels healthier after use.



The Benefits of MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System
@ Boosts skin luminosity and translucency
@ Brightens the skin
@ Helps skin look more purified
@ Leaves skin looking more even toned
@ Helps improve, regain and maintain skin clarity
@ Dramatically enhances skin’s overall appearance


MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous Complex (Signature component present in all products)
@ Edelweiss extract: has been shown to target melanin, helping diminish discoloration on the skin. 
@ Algae extract: targets melanin and helps reduce the appearance of discoloration on the skin’s surface. 
@ Vegetable amino acids: shown to significantly improve the brightness of skin*, improve the overall evenness of skin tone* and reduce the visible contrast of dark spots on the skin* so they’re less noticeable. 

Based on in vitro testing, the additional key ingredients for the latest MelaCEP Plus+™ products of Foaming Cleanser, Freshener, Ultimate Cream and Mask also contain Shiitake mushroom extract from certain mushrooms that contain a specific enzyme known for their purification properties. In fact, the paper industry has utilized the discovery of this enzyme from mushrooms to purify the color from tree bark in order to make white paper. 
 

About Mary Kay
Irresistible products.Positive community impact.Rewarding opportunity. For more than 50 years, Mary Kay has offered it all. With 3.5 million Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants and $4 billion in global annual sales, Mary Kay is a top beauty brand and direct seller in more than 35 markets around the world. Discover what there is to love about Mary Kay by connecting with a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant at marykay.com.


My Review


Foaming Cleanser: RM 129 (100ml)
This creamy, foamy Whitening Cleanser not only effectively cleanses impurities, dirts and oil far, far away from me but it also leaves my skin smooth, clean and brighten up my skin 'putih-melepak', radiantly that's for sure. It didn't dry up my skin at all like the other whitening cleanser which I dare not use on my dehydrated skin. The bubble molecules are so fine, I like to play with the soft bubbles and enjoyed using this cleanser for day and night everyday without failed.



Freshener: RM 129 (100ml)
My skin feels refreshed and moisturised after applying this Freshener before applying the MelaCEP Plus+™ Ultimate Serum. I spread it all over my face and neck generously and gently. 


MelaCEP Plus+™ Ultimate Serum: RM 350 (30ml)
Contains Hexylresorcinol, shown to target glutathione and the accumulation of pigment on the skin’s surface. Glutathione is vital to the skin’s purification process. As we age, our body’s natural production of glutathione starts to decrease while stress and environmental pollutants also can deplete its levels. In addition, glutathione can impact melanocytes, which are responsible for melanin that can appear on the skin. Contains Maritime pine and white birch extracts shown to target melanin. 

This powerful MelaCEP Plus+™ Ultimate Serum is fully-absorbed after 2 rounds of light massage all over my face and neck. It's the main superstar product of this Mary Kay MelaCEP+ Luminous System that's able to brighten up my skin radiantly after 2 weeks of consistent application. 



Ultimate Cream: RM 180 (30ml)
This 24-hour moisturization Ultimate Cream can be rich for me so I only dab it all over my face just to locked-in the sufficient moisture to stay on my skin after applying the Serum. I only use this cream for night pampering on my face, neck, hands and my body as well as it's creamy enough to moisturise my whole body at the same time. I can see that both of my legs looked more fairer quite significantly, usually my legs looked dry and dull.  


Mask: RM 169 (85 ml)
This Mary Kay Whitening Mask not only leaving my skin soft and smooth, it managed to brighten up my skin as well after pampering it for 15 minutes. I did some reading while waiting for it to dry up before rinsing it off. My skin looked radiant with silky smooth skin. I enjoyed pampering my skin with this floral-scent Whitening Mask all the time and it has become my weekly beauty spa pampering at home that's for sure.


MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System Formula Attributes specially formulated for and tested on Asian skin, suitable for sensitive skin, Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. True, this Mary Kay Whitening skincare range didn't give me any sensitive skin reaction, not drying my skin at all even when I enjoyed playing with the fine bubbles during cleansing part but gave tremendous good result of radiant skin at the end of the day. 



Mary Kay MelaCEP Plus+™ Luminous System is available exclusively through your Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant from April 2016. To locate a consultant or for more enquiries, you can call 03-77117500 and visit https://www.facebook.com/MaryKay.com.my/?fref=ts or www.marykay.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment