Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Arty Professional Exclusive Blogger Event



ARTY Professional was established since 1999 from Thailand, is a range of colour cosmetics formulated for individuals to express their creativity through the art of make up. The language of the brand speaks of its strength in creating the perfect complexion for women from all walks of life.


I've just arrived for the Arty Professional Bloggers Event with dress code 'Stylish Black'. Everyone wear something in Black and I'm really not a Black fancy lady but I gotta search for Black and found this GUESS Black Satin Dress with Swarovski Crystals (11 years dress, still in good condition).

The sweet Thai Lady loved the dress so much she told the Marketing Manager as she also loved the way I wore my Black Hairband(top) to Black Shoes(toe).I only managed to say "TQ" as it's my daily routine already to dress up following the dress code, everywhere I go.


MIVVA Arty Professional Special Edition Box with Arty Professional full-sized makeups on promotion this event day. They also gave out 3 complimentary boxes on Q & A session that day. 


Many Bloggers have been trying to go for the Q & A fun but not for me, I have enough tonnes of makeups at home already so let's give the chance to those who really into makeups very much to win it. For MIVVA infos, check them out at https://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom?fref=ts 


Arty Professional makeup spread from lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, shimmer powder to makeup base, all complete in many colours and updated for today's women needs.



Many Bloggers have been trying to go for the Q & A fun but not for me, I have enough tonnes Arty Professional Complexion Modifier is their proud signature product that allows you to minimise imperfections and enhance your skin tone. The Complexion Modifier is a unique makeup enhancer for 'corrective' makeup that naturally brighten, neutralise and rebalance the skin tone to put your best face forward.

I tried on it after applying the Arty Professional Sparkling Primer that can help skin to glow from within. And when Arty Professional makeup artist from Malaysia help me put on the shimmer powder he said, "Your skin is really smooth and beautiful. You have very good skin. "Really, thank you", I replied wondering if it's true after applying the Primer or before that.


The finishing touch by P'Fee, Creative Director of Arty Professional from Bangkok, after the makeup demonstration. The model transformation was kinda obvious as I can see the radiant and glowing face of a perfect makeup I must say.I hope to achieve that kinda look too with Arty Professional goodies given that day.


I've learned some new makeup techniques that I'm gonna apply for 2013 outlook. To get to know more about Arty Professional, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ArtyProfessionalMalaysia 

No comments:

Post a Comment