Saturday, January 19, 2013

SAMPAR So Much To Dew Midnight Mask Review


Sampar So Much To Dew Midnight Mask: RM166(50ml)
Sampar Paris So Much To Dew Midnight Mask is a unique concentrated skin care mask that nearly perfectly mimics the skin’s original hydrating film. Starting from the first night, this mask replenishes your skin, soaking it in freshness of 31% more moisturization in 1 hour, instantly quenched, your skin is plumped, supple and younger-looking.

From the first night of use, the skin is more hydrated by 86.5%, softer by 94.6%, suppler by 97.3% upon waking up in the morning. So Much To Dew Midnight Mask is suitable for dry skin, normal skin, combination skin, oily skin and sensitive skin. (Research done by Sampar Paris)

Lucky I brought this mask to Italy with me as the 3rd day in Florence, the skin on my face has turned to 'kain yang koyak-rabak jadinya’ especially around my nose area. As the cold weather was too dry, the skin was peeled off like the dried onion flakes, piece by piece flaking out. It was irritating especially when I cleanse my face, it feels like hot burning on my face. Kinda painful too, comes to think about it.

But thank God, while I’m enjoying my spa bath(Japanese cooling bubble salt) I put on this mask ‘setebal-tebalnya’(very thick) for total pampering. Wah, my skin was on fire burning sensation after applying it but after a minute, I can feel that my skin began to feel cooling and soothing sensation. It was great as after my bath, I asked Rambo to touch my face, excitedly he said, ”How come so smooth, smoother than a baby skin neh.”

Haha...I showed to him the new Sampar Paris So Much To Dew Midnight Mask’ that I’m gonna review soon. And he told me he wana give it a try too. I told him to go ahead and try it. I‘m so grateful to Hee Woon for sending me this mask the day before I fly to Italy. It’s so worth my time and effort. I love it so much and back to KL, I remember to use it everyday because it keeps my skin so moisturized throughout the day.  

The correct way to use this mask is by applying it on the clean face before you sleep. After removing the lid, place the tube in the ON position. Extract the right amount of mask on your whole face by using the brush. Turn back the tube in the OFF position before putting the lid back on. After using it, rinse the brush with warm water and pat dry. Leave the mask on all night and rinse in the morning.

 

Ingredients:
Smart Hydrating Complex perfectly mimics the skin’s hydrolipidic film, locking water within cutaneous cells and restoring the skin’s lasting moisturization. Hyaluronic Acid Capsules diffuse hydration in-depth, tonifying and replenishing the skin.

Not forgetting the Urban Advance Complex, a powerful alliance of 3 active ingredients (shea butter serum, mint endorphin and probiotic sugar), acts as an anti-oxidant shield, neutralizing any cutaneous imbalances linked to pollution, strengthens the skin’s natural defenses and shocks the skin back to life on a cellular level.

To get up close with Sampar Paris, you can visit their counters at Robinsons, Gardens or Parkson, Sunway Pyramid. And check out their website at http://sampar.my/ and their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SamparMalaysia?fref=ts for more promotions and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment