Tuesday, January 8, 2013

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum Review

RM 199


RapidLash is a cosmetic product that is clinically proven to be safe and effective in enhancing the appearance of brittle, short, sparse, thin lashes and brows into healthier, fuller-looking lashes and brows in just weeks.

Clinically proven to boost the look of your lashes and brows;
Clinically proven, up to 62% longer-looking, natural lashes.
Clinically proven, up to 62% darker-looking lashes.
Clinically proven, up to 60% more curl to natural lashes.

It has passed the Consumer Skin Sensitization Patch Study and passed the Safety Status in the US and EU. RapidLash is infused with vital proteins, potent polypeptides, vitamins, minerals and botanicals that nourish and strengthen your lashes. 

It is exclusively available at SHINS outlet in Malaysia. To find out more about this product, you can check out http://www.shins.my/ or get the latest updates from their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/shinsbeauty


Before and After Result


My review:
What makes RapidLash different is RapidLash prides itself on 2 key elements of differentiation. It works in 4 weeks. This innovative, high-performance formula is clinically proven to promote healthy and natural lashes. It’s safe, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.

It helps brows to fight the effects of ageing, environmental factors and premature fallout. I see the improvement on longer, darker lashes but I did asked Rambo to double confirm if it’s really true. He told me,”Yes, longer a bit”. 

But I asked him again, “You sure bo?” He reassured me again “Yes, it’s longer  a bit or do you want me to measure the eyelashes for you.” “Haha...Yea, we should do that next time to prove that to me although I do believe seeing is believing.”

The only thing that I don't like is the tiny brush where I need to apply 3 times on one eye. This lazy bum always wanted something fast with speed. I really need a brush that only need to apply once will do. That's my only concern for this eyelash serum.

2 comments:

  1. I have this too..it works so well! it did help to grow my bottom lashes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, happy for you. I'm surprise too but that's the truth!

      Delete