Monday, January 7, 2013

ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Serum


ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR SYNCHRONIZED RECOVERY COMPLEX RM290-330 

A Technological Breakthrough Leads to Continuous Synchronized Skin Repair
In 1982, Estee Lauder was the first cosmetics company to bring night-time repair to the anti-aging category by introducing a product that revolutionized the way women thought about their skin and cared for it. Night Repair was an innovative, award-winning formula that targeted damaged skin and helped visibly repair it during the restorative hours of sleep. 


Estee Lauder was also among the first skincare companies to understand the fundamental link between DNA damage and skin aging, and the importance of skin’s ability to repair its own DNA. Today, Estee Lauder’s pivotal research in genetic aging has provided a new discovery and technology that will again revolutionize night-time repair. 

My love for  Estee Lauder ANR since I was 25 years old till today... 

New Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex provides continuous, comprehensive and optimized night-time repair with revolutionary Chronolux™ Technology to support the natural synchronization of skin’s repair and protection processes at exactly the right time

Additionally, a new patented technology encapsulating Alkyl Guanine Transferase (AGT) helps repair visible damage from smoke and pollution, in particular toxins and chemicals, putting this new serum at the forefront of visible damage repair from all known major environmental assaults. 

I'm on LIVE with Estee Lauder, kinda shy but feels good to be able to express my love and loyalty as ANR fan. 

NEW DISCOVERY – CLOCK GENES AND SKIN CELLS
Healthy skin cells maximize repair functioning at night through a symphony of precisely timed repair responses based on the body’s natural circadian cycle. The sequencing and timing of these responses is so critically important that they are synchronized by a specific family of genes called clock genes. Until recently, it was thought all cellular synchronization occurred through one “master clock.”  


New research now shows that each skin cell contains its own clock genes which help each cell maximize its own DNA repair. With age and repeated exposure to environmental stresses, these clock genes can become out of sync, causing cellular repair and protective process to slow down, thus compromising DNA repair.

Glad to be part of the fans sharing for women 20's-50's, sharing our honest
thoughts in English, BM, and Mandarin on 'Every women can be beautiful!'

Just like the name ANR has suggested, I only use this every night before I sleep after the cleanser and toner. Using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex every night to help continuously repair the appearance of past damage and help prevent future damage to skin cells and their DNA. Apply a few drops of serum evenly onto cleansed skin every night. Finally, follow with your moisturiser but for me, I prefer to use the night cream to lock in the serum and moisture on my skin, based on my dehydrated skin type.

My friend Carrie T just bought a big bottle of ANR after our Italy trip, she has been asking me what skincare I've been using since Day 1 and I'm glad I met someone like her who puts the highest priority of using good skincare for herself. Just like me, I loved ANR to the max. I shared with her about the 'Estee Lauder 10 Loyal Fans' and I'm so honoured to be part of this sharing on Facebook. When Jean Loh invited me for this sharing, I was kinda shy and hesitated for awhile. But after much persuasion from Rambo and some chat with Jean on the subject-matter we're gonna talk about on the video, I finally agreed to it. 

And I'm so glad I made it for Estee Lauder FB sharing because I'm actually representing my favourite brand of skincare I've been using for the past 10 years. I also have another friend who swore to me she only used Estee Lauder for the past 15 years and never change the brand. I totally understand her as I'm also a great fan of Estee Lauder for many years already and I like all the skincare ranges too. 

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex is Dermatologist-tested, Ophthalmologist-tested, Non-Acnegenic, Fragrance Free and can be used on all skin types. Patented until 2017. To get updates from Estee Lauder, check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/esteelauder.my?fref=ts

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this previously & I must admit that Estee Lauder is one of those brands that gives visible results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I gave Estee Lauder the tagline 'The Result that speaks by itself'!

      Delete