Tuesday, April 23, 2013

VanityTrove Shower of Summer



This month April Vanity Trove special theme is called the 'Shower of Summer'. I kinda like the name VT created for their theme every month as it’s similar to the way I always write my diary of life, ‘Life is beautiful when we’re grateful.’ I was looking forward for floral design with flowers or diamond bling bling on this Perkins Nail Wrap but I got this Sailor design instead. Kinda frust but I tried on it anyway. Lucky it’s a sticker type where I only need to cut and paste on my nails only. 


It’s not easy to do and I find it to be quite tedious. I rather spend my time to do the  usual manicure, added with some sparkles of diamonds on it. As you can see, I need to cut it following my nail size, paste it firmly on nail and need to file the excess with the buffer provided inside the set. It’s not difficult but it would be easier if it’s done by a professional manicurist to save time. At least I tried on it and reap what I sow with the end touch of nail wrap fashion. In the end, I still smile at the end result of getting it done. Once in awhile trying out new things brings no harm.


But thank God I received this Kate Eyeshadow DB in Gold, priced RM49. I loved this eyeshadow palette with 2 shades that can be used individually or mixed and can be easily blended for shimmering and sparkling eyes. I lost count how many Gold Eyeshadow palette I have in my life, mostly given to other beauty aficionados and still kept a few for admiring beauty museum only. Haha...many brands from all over the world, just can't resist the pretty packaging most of the time.  


Haha...thank God again that I got this KilaDoll Black Pearl mask that is Imported from Japan and distributed by Taiwan agent. It's safe to use with high Oxygen permeability and I got my favourite of whitening effect, promised by the brand. Can't wait to use it real soon.  



Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream containing more than 90 types of natural minerals to boost skin vitality. With its hydrating formula, it actually locks in plenty of moisture to maintain supple and dewy skin for long hours in the sun.


A brand from another fashion designer, Narciso Rodriguez who hails all the way from the United States. It smells refreshing for me and I would use this for night time use as it's kinda sexy smell that calms my feelings and emotion when I sprayed it that night. 


I have been using Clarins Whitening range for many years already and I loved the range so much from its whitening scrub, cleanser, toner, mask, serum and night cream with SPF during day time use because it smell so good with its most promising effective result. But I don’t like the new watery formula and it’s kinda sticky for me. I still love the old formula that smells so invigorating, it revived my overall beauty senses when I used the Clarins whole whitening set faithfully in years.


This month I have read many good reviews from other beauty bloggers on 'VT Shower of Summer' beauty box and I, myself is satisfied with the overall beauty package. I may not get my choice of Perkins Nail Wrap design that I liked but I got the Kate Gold Eyeshadow that I liked. Nothing comes perfect and I'm perfectly fine with the selection of beauty goodies for me to try this April month. 

Next month in May, the VT special theme has came out another nice name called 'Awesome Wholesome'. If you like what you see, you can subscribe VanityTrove at RM50 per beauty box https://www.vanitytrove.com/my/surprise or check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia?fref=ts for beauty tips or latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment