Sunday, March 23, 2014

LCDERMA Skincare Event at Aloft KL Sentral


The set-up of Derma LC products in line with HiShop attractive cake that's full of makeup. Nice and niche in the
beauty market, I told Benson he made the right choice to choose Hishop to market LCDerma through bloggers.

A picture momento with Benson Wong, the founder and Mabel from HiShop, at Aloft KL Sentral Hotel. HiShop
ads that linked to my blog for beauty online shopping can be view at
http://www.hishop.my/?utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fjacyntacsy.blogspot.com%2F

The 'Teh Tarik' serving in baby bottles, so cute that I grabbed one for the fun of it!

The food was great and appetising that I thought in the event I wana
organise any event, I'll choose Aloft as well. Picture courtesy, Hishop.

I like the simple and nice 'Wxyz' Lounge set-up, it's clean and presentable with its serving drinks for the guests.  

Benson excitedly sharing his views and expertise on Derma LC products to us. I like the points that he'd shared
with us about the special packaging of air-tight technology to keep the product go green not wasted, fresh
and free from preservatives. He even demonstrated it to us by spraying it into his mouth to prove it's safe to use.

This point itself have motivated me so much wanting to try the whole skincare regimen as soon as possible.
And so I did, I will share the review of the products with you real soon by April 2014 so stay tuned!

Last but not least, the Bloggers happy picture with 7 of the LCDerma generous skincare products for review. In
the mean time, you can log into Derma LC Facebook page for more infos at https://www.facebook.com/lcderma 

No comments:

Post a Comment