Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Healthy & Happy Feet Carnival 2015



Dr Kong Healthy Shoes Shop was established in 1999, where they were the first to promote the innovative 'Check & Fit' foot examination, insole fitting service and provide free profession foot examination to people of all ages. For more updates and promotions about Dr. Kong, you can visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/drkongmalaysia


Dr Kong provides caring service through professional foot examination service and detail product functionality explanation. Dr Kong provides healthy shoes and foot care products for babies, children, adult and the elderly so that everyone can wear comfortably and healthily. For more infos about Dr Kong, you can visit http://www.drkong-malaysia.com/ 


They also provide different kinds of training, such as foot structure, foot assessment skill and product knowledge. They have systematic training and appraisal system, which can improve staffs performance and related working abilities. For product enquiries, you can call 03-91314988 or email to info@myortho.com.my


Branches
Tropicana City Mall 
Lot 1-43A, Tropicana City Mall, Jalan SS2/113, SS2, 47300 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan Tel: 03-7729 2889/03-7733 8892

One Utama 
Lot S107, Second Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, No 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 PJ, Selangor 
Tel: 03-7733 7680

USJ 
Lot 1F-02 & 1F-03, Jalan USJ21/10, Persiaran Kewajipan, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor. 
Tel: 03-8081 7822

Taman Midah 
7, Jalan Midah Timur, Taman Midah, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 03 9133 9660

Kota Kinabalu 
Lot 8, Ground Floor Block G, Lintas Jaya Uptownship, Jalan Lintas Kepayan Highway 88000 Kota Kinabalu 
Tel: 088- 727 131

Mediplex
Lot 5, Ground Floor, SJMC(North Tower Annexe Block), Jalan SS12/1A, Subang Jaya, Selangor.


Their vision is bringing foot care to each and every household, with experience staffs providing great customer services with professional consultation. He told me I had a mild high arch on both of my feet based on the result. I can add on high arch insoles to balance up my feet, in fact I do have a pair of Dr.Kong insoles at home. And I may have an upcoming bunion on my right foot if I keep on wearing wrong or too tight shoes.


They provide free foot assessment services. Customer can find out their suitable products according to the foot assessment result. Later on, I realised that I may have an upcoming bunion that's forming on my right foot, which didn't happen in my last foot scan check last year. Datin Emily told me it will start to form if we keep on wearing the wrong shoes in the long run as times goes by. She also encouraged me to keep wearing my amazing Ebene socks I'm wearing every night before I sleeps for good health of my feet. 


Based on the customer’s feet condition, they would then recommend the most suitable and economical foot care products. Datin Emily then asked Jess to assist me so I'm able to choose the right shoes that I liked and she has chosen these 5 different designs for me to choose. I wanted the Pink one but it's out of stock for size 35, the smallest size for me so I chose the Red Velvet one. I actually like the designs too, look simple but nice. The other important factor is the colour also, sweet and suitable for any occasion too.


Dr Kong is dedicated in educating the public about the importance of foot and spine health. Though various channels, Dr Kong publicizes the information on foot and spine health. I finally chose this Red Velvet Low Heel Shoes that is airy and comfy for my mild high arch feet. One thing for sure, I'm going to bring it everywhere I go now be it for my travel, meeting or events because it is so comfortable. The ironic thing is I didn't feel like I'm wearing any high heels at all.



In the aspect of product, Dr Kong is dedicated in developing functional foot and spine health products. Now I know why my family and friends would buy shoes cost few hundreds to a thousand dollars for a pair of comfort shoes for everyday wear. For me, I usually buy expensive shoes because I fell in love with the designs or brand name which I only get to wearing it to look gorgeous or pairing it with my clothing. But after wearing comfortable shoes like Dr.Kong that afternoon, I think my perception has changed to a different perspective now where comfort should comes 1st, design only comes as secondary and lastly, the price factor.



My Red Shoes original price was supposed to be RM359, but now they're doing a season clearance sale for RM229 only. If you have any problem with back pain, knee or feet problem and really yearning to own a good pair of shoes to keep your feet healthy and happy for long term period, you can try to grab it at 1 Utama Shopping Mall latest by this Sunday. Believe me, it's totally worth it. Happy feet means good health for many years of walking and running like an angel till old age!

6 comments:

  1. nice shoes, my feet is quite choosy on shoes. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Yea, nice and comfy shoes. Really? Go for a test and grab a pair that suits you!

      Delete
  2. Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
    Healthy feet happy feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anderson for the positive feedback, good luck to you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog post!!! its worth to read this. I found out some more great stuff to read.
    parrucchieri cantù

    ReplyDelete