Monday, January 27, 2014

ALOVIVI Royal Jelly and Vitamin C Mask


Thanks to Beauty Naomi, I just won this Royal Jelly & Vitamin C Face Mask from FB. Check them
out at https://www.facebook.com/BeautyNaomi
I received it real fast after two days of informing me through FB message. So efficient of them and immediately,
I started using it already as I wana see some improvement of my dull, dehydrated skin to smooth, soft skin.  



Inside, there's 45 pieces of facial tissue mask and it smells refreshingly good with honey scent. It cost RM70,
a great product from Japan that is also available at Watsons and Guardian pharmacies.

The mask is soft enough to hydrates my skin to deeply moisturised, smooth skin.
I'm definitely satisfied with the result after soothing my sensitive skin with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment