Monday, January 6, 2014

Japanese NEU Haircare Set


Feeling totally on top of the world that afternoon after attending the Vivi mag event.
It's all about hair related topic, from creative hairstyling to updated today's hair style.

This NEU hair colour shampoo is fantastic because it didn't dry my hair at all, it
goes by tamely following the water running through my hair. Clean and amazingly
a good shampoo for me. It smells refreshingly invigorating to wake me up all at once.
Another fabulous hair mask treatment that smells divinely rejuvenating and leaving my hair smoothly sexy
with natural straight hair. I need not iron my hair, save my precious time and it's beneficial for lazy lady like
me.And I can't stand long hours at the salon so this mask is consider an angel sent to me from heaven.


Only using just a tid bit of this styling gel can make such a big difference for my hair. It's rich and creamy enough
to spread it all over my wet hair, the style of my hair stays easy and freely. Superb quality haircare I adore now
and using faithfully. Not only the products smell heavenly sent to me but it makes my life feel comfortably happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment