Sunday, January 12, 2014

Skinz Perfect White BB Cream SPF30PA++ Review


I'm not a fan of BB Cream but this Skinz Perfect White BB Cream with SPF30PA++
is a good UV protector that brightens and evens out skin tone to instant radiant
and blemish-free skin with just a thin layer of it. I don't feel heavy like wearing a
thick foundation on my skin and so-called my skin can breathe easily, pore free too. 
After applying the Radiant Serum I only need to apply this BB Cream, sparing the
hassle to apply extra UV, base or foundation to perfecting the ideal skin I wanted.
It diffuses deeper into the heart of the skin cells to protect DNA from UVA and UVB
damage. I'm gonna use the Skinz Intensive Whitening Serum together to combat free
radicals, inducing clearer, brighter skin and away from hyper pigmentation this 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment