Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HiShop Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain Lipgloss/Blusher


 Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain Lip Gloss and Cheek Blusher RM80

Supermodel Stain is to smudge onto cheeks or tap onto lips for a very exciting wash of colour for lip and cheek. It comes in a sexy crimson compact with mirror for added convenience, it looks perfectly cute and nice for me to keep inside my beauty bag. 

I really like it as my dear Lynette also thinks it's cute and she wanted to try it too. It contains castor seed oil and beeswax for moisturizing properties esp.for the lip, we definitely need that for sure to enables us to achieve a smooth, even application. 

I only tried it on my lip as I prefer to use it as a lip gloss finishing touch. 

It's also beautifully scented for the long lasting formula to hold through. I use a lip brush to apply it with only one time swipe of application, the colour actually accentuate my lip to a defined, sexy natural lip. I only wish HiShop would have chosen a Red/Pink colour for me as to suit the tone of my skin, I'm sure those colours can brighten up my look even brighter. 

I don't really fancy nude colours for my makeup, I prefer shimmer, shining and splendid colours for my makeup. To get up close with HiShop Malaysia, check out http://www.hishop.my/ and https://www.facebook.com/hishopmyEnjoy your shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment