Friday, December 27, 2013

CLEO January 2014!


Kinokuniya RM30 

Cleo have just rolled out its magazine with a new outlook for January 2014. And what is more inspiring is reading the message by their editor Jing Shia, I like what she's trying to express her feelings about her new baby Cleo. And it didn't disappoint me at all with the price tag of RM30, I get the 'Biotherm Purefect Skin' skincare set to start my beauty journey for total beauty pampering in 2014!  

Haha...Cleo is definitely one of my favourite magazine of all time. I know I'm gonna be 38 years old this coming 1st Jan 2014, but I never stop buying Cleo magazine for the past 18 years. From Cleo Australia, Cleo New Zealand to Cleo Malaysia, it's one of my must-buy magazine on a monthly basis for fashion, beauty and career guide. Stay cool Cleo, keep up the good work for many years to come! 

4 comments:

  1. this is cool and quite worth it also!
    going to grab it if any chance to going to book store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, so cool and worth it. Must-grab Cleo Jan 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah you certainly don't look like 38yo!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Thanks dear, long time no hear from you. Keep in touch!

      Delete