Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Schwarzkopf GLISS Hair Repair Set


Always looking to buy this set from KL but I never have the 'Yuen Fen'(fate). I saw it from the El Cotre Ingles
shopping mall so I bought the whole set at Euro14 with some free gifts inside. The Pink packaging is so attractive
I just can't help it. There are so many brands of haircare choices I can choose but I like this brand that gave me
the full confidence from its hair colour, hair mask to leave-in treatment spray type. 

Even the shampoo is in pink colour with watery texture. Not too rich, it actually smells refreshingly revitalizing.
I didn't use much shampoo so it won't dry up my hair. After relaxing with its nice scent shampoo, I use the hair
mask where I don't have to comb my hair.The hair mask actually melt deep into my hair naturally, I only need to
spread it evenly. And after washing my hair, I have smooth and manageable hair liao. I need not apply any hair
oil treatment but I would spray the hair repair treatment to keep it shiny and glossy when I go out. Love it to
the max, glad that I bought this set of haircare to keep my hair healthy and pretty. No more 'Lion King' days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment