Sunday, December 8, 2013

HiShop Garden Of Eden Natur E Scar Serum Review


Garden of Eden Scar Serum RM35.90 (5ml)

This triple action scar serum contained high concentration of Natural Vitamin E+d alpha tocopherol of  the highest pharmaceutical grade for increased potency and better scar recovery. Natural Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin against free radical damage. It assists in scar tissue repair and fade scars or marks caused by surgery, accident, burns, cuts, chickenpox and acne.  

Rich oil texture of Scar Serum that only needs a few drops of it
can help supplying much hydration wonders for dry skin. 
 

The orange colour serum is kinda oily and rich after I tried it that evening so on the next day, I only dab a few drops and even it out on my face. Yes, I totally agreed to the fact that it provides an intense hydration effect to my dehydrated skin and fast absorption on dry skin esp. on my left leg with a scar. My chickenpox I don't see much improvement because the stubborn scar has been too damaged already and it's been stamped on my face like forever.

But I can see the scar on my left leg become softer. The dry cracked skin on my legs look much more smoother and moisturised. I would keep on using it on my legs, dehydrated skin and scars to improve the scars for sure. To try this scar serum, check out http://www.hishop.my/?source=http%3A%2F%2Fjacyntacsy.blogspot.com%2F 
and HiShop Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy

No comments:

Post a Comment